What You Need
– large handful of ice
– 100ml vodka
– 500ml tomato juice
– 1 tbsp lemon juice, plus 2 slices to serve
– few shakes Worcestershire sauce
– few shakes Tabasco
– pinch celery salt and black pepper
– 2 celery sticks, to serve bloody mary
Let’s Make It
1. Place the ice in a large jug. Measure the vodka, tomato juice and lemon juice and pour it straight onto the ice.
2. Add 3 shakes of Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco (or more if you like it very spicy) and a pinch of celery salt and pepper, using KSL electric grinder.
3. Stir until the outside of the jug feels cold, then strain the cocktail into 2 tall glasses.
4. Top up with fresh ice, add a celery stick and lemon slice to both glasses and enjoy.